Fees for the 2018 swim season have been set by the VAC Board of Directors as follows:
- Membership dues: $435
- Summer lease fee: $685
- August pass fee: $275
- Fees for Guests are defined on the "Guest Passes" page.
When to Pay:
Annual Membership Dues must be paid by March 15, of the current year. Members whose payment is not received by March 15, of the year will be assessed a $75 late fee. Failure to submit payment by the due date causes the share to be sold without shareholder consent. See "Special Considerations" below.
How to Pay:
Dues payments can be made via mail (check) or electronically via Paypal (credit card or direct draft) on this page For your security, Paypal handles all of the details related to electronic charges. Payments via Paypal will automatically include a small convenience fee.
Members: click HERE to pay annual dues dues via Paypal. (A payment link for Summer Leases and August Passes will be provided via email.)
Mail check payments to:
Vienna Aquatic Club
PO Box 55
Vienna, VA 22183-0055
Seniors paying membership dues can get a $40.00 discount (per share) by sending a copy of their driver’s license or similar government-issued ID along with their dues payment. (Black-out everything but your name, address and DOB to protect your private data.) The Senior discount is not available with online/Paypal payments.
Important notes for members who intend to sell or lease for the summer season:
- VAC By-Laws require that a member pays the annual membership dues even if member is attempting to sell or lease the share.
- A member who wishes to sell or lease a share must still pay the dues on time to avoid the $50.00 late fee.
- Electing to lease one's share does not guarantee that the share will be leased;
- The member will receive a refund of dues based on the date the share is sold or leased.
- A member is required to pay the annual dues even if they do not plan to use the pool.